360° VR Photographers & 360° VR Videographers Partner with Virtual Tour Applications
VIRTUAL TOUR APPLICATIONS: PARTNER PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Virtual Tour App is not a party to agreements between photographers and business owners or any other third parties.
- Please note, this information is provided only as guidance. Virtual Tour App does not audit the terms of third-party agreements.
- Virtual Tour App is unable to resolve any disputes that arise between you and your client, including any questions related to product quality or total cost of the shoot. If issues arise during the course of your relationship, you and your client will need to resolve them on your own.
If you decide to hire a professional photographer to collect imagery of your business, note that Virtual Tour App does not employ any photographers or agencies and we cannot guarantee the quality of their services.
- If a dispute arises from the collection of imagery, you will need to resolve it with the photographer or agency according to the terms of your contract with them. Virtual Tour App does not mediate third-party disputes.
- While Virtual Tour App does not employ photographers or agencies, we do feature professional photographer and videographers that are our trusted partners. This certification highlights photographers and agencies who have met our quality guidelines across at least fifty published 360 photos and 360 videos evidencing their capture and publishing proficiency.
Connecting Businesses with Photographers/Agencies
Virtual Tour App may provide trusted photographers and agencies with contact information for a business if the business has requested a professional photo shoot.
- Trusted pros are independent parties who must not misrepresent their affiliations with Virtual Tour App.
- Virtual Tour App wants to enable businesses and photographers/agencies to enter into positive business relationships. In some circumstances, we will share business opportunities with all trusted pros. In other cases, we will share business opportunities with a more limited set of trusted pros.
The Virtual Tour App brand can be used as valuable marketing assets. If you’re a trusted pro, we invite you to leverage them to celebrate your distinguished status. Trusted pros can use the Virtual Tour App, word mark, and branding elements.
Things You Can Do
- Only use the Virtual Tour App PARTNER badge and branding elements if you’re a certified member of the program.
- Offer professional Virtual Tour App 360 photos and 360 videos as one of your business services.
- Only show the PARTNER BRANDING against a white background with enough padding, no matter where you display it.
- Use the Virtual Tour App PARTNER branding elements in a website, presentation, business apparel, and printed sales materials.
Visibility of Images on Virtual Tour App
Please note that Virtual Tour App will showcase and feature 360 photos and 360 videos irrespective of any contractual or commercial agreement between third parties, including agreements between business owners and photographers.
- The fact that a business owner has paid a professional photographer for a shoot will not guarantee how imagery is featured or appears on Virtual Tour App
Photographers and Videographers are Not Virtual Tour App Employees
As a photographer or agency, you must not represent yourself in a way that suggests you are employed by Virtual Tour App. Present yourself truthfully as a fully independent business entity, and communicate to clients Virtual Tour App’s limited role as a publishing service.
Compliance with Local Laws
Be sure to abide by all local and federal laws when serving clients. Do not misrepresent your skill or the end quality of the work that you perform. Also make sure you carry the appropriate insurance necessary to perform work you have been hired to complete.
Ownership and Control Over Images
We recommend that when photographers/agencies and business owners engage, both parties enter into a written contract that specifies the terms of the agreement, warranty, and future ownership rights.
- Be sure to determine who will own the imagery after the shoot is completed. If the photographer/agency will retain ownership, make sure the business owner is aware how they may use the imagery without infringing on the photographer/agency’s copyright. If ownership passes to the business owner, please make sure they consent to the transfer of images, and that they understand what rights the photographer/agency may retain.
TAGS: Virtual Tour App, 360 degree virtual tour, live 360 video streaming, Virtual Tour App, Virtual Tour App NYC, Virtual Tour App Miami, Virtual Tour App Austin, Virtual Tour App Houston, Virtual Tour App Dallas, Virtual Tour App Denver, Virtual Tour App Chicago, Virtual Tour App Asia, Virtual Tour App Europe, Virtual Tour App London, Virtual Tour App LA, Virtual Tour App San Francisco, Virtual Tour App California, Virtual Tour App Texas,Virtual Tour App Florida, 360 degree tours, 360 photography,360 video, 4k drone, 4k drone video, 4k video, 4k videography,app,app tour virtual, AR, augmented reality, augmented reality applications, austin virtual tour app, multimedia production, tour, tour virtual apps, virtual, virtual apps, virtual reality, virtual reality applications, virtual reality tour, virtual tour,virtual tour app, virtual tour applications, virtual tours,VR, VR glasses, COTA Virtual Tour, ACL-LIVE virtual tour, Hilton virtual tour, Auto Dealership Virtual Tour, Golf Course Virtual Tour App, Convention Center Virtual Tour, Hotel virtual tour app, resort virtual tour, yacht virtual tour, restuarant virtual tour, shopping center virtual tour